- To ‘bloom’ your gelatine pour 2 Tbs cold water in a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatine over the water and leave it to sit.
- Place cream, milk, sugar & tea bags in a medium sized saucepan. Heat over a medium heat until the caster sugar has dissolved. Once sugar has dissolved, and the milk and cream are steaming remove from the heat.
- Leave the cream and milk mixture for 5-10 minutes to infuse with the Ti Ora tea.
- Remove tea bags and add the dissolved gelatine to the milk mixture. Using a stick blender or hand beaters, blend for 1-2 minutes so the gelatine is fully incorporated.
- Strain through a sieve into a medium sized bowl for a smooth consistency, and leave it to sit until it has cooled to room temperature.
- Once mixture has reached room temperature give it another short burst with the stick mixer or hand blender, to ensure the gelatine has fully incorporated. Divide mixture between 6 glasses or plastic moulds and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight until fully set, and the panacotta has a slight wobble.
- Serve panacotta with a hot brew of Ti Ora tea.
NB: It is important to let the mixture cool to room temperature before it is poured into the glasses or mould and placed in the fridge, otherwise the mixture could separate.